CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 16 May 2008

My Favorite Blue.....

Pen.

I use it when im studying for exams, I use it when im writing letters to my mummy

It a blue pen, but the ink is black.

Nice ink too.

And because the pen is made from cheap plastic, it is very light to write with.

Nice for jotting.

I have loads of these pens... and the best thing is that they are free!

Where can you get these pens?

Your nearest Barclays branch. Seriously... they're great! LOL

:-)

10 comments:

Fausset said...

i see u repping barclays..lol

Chari said...

ahahn...which kain thing be this? Did Barclays bank pay u to do this add?

Mamalicious said...

hey fauseet, hey charizard, thanks for stopping. do u know i dont even have a barclays account? but im tellin u, i love those pens. dont ask how i manage to get them!!! lol

Afrobabe said...

OMG, I thought I was the only one...I always get about 20 on each visit...lucky for them I don't visit often...

Naija Idol said...

yes oh. im guilty of dat & i dont have a barclays account either. i just go wiv my mum. i also have loads of argos pens. u know those short ones dat are diff. colours dat u use when u want to write down ur order? yeah those ones.lol.

Mamalicious said...

LOL, r u guys serious? lol

afrobabe, 20? thats hardcore. ur my hero! i manage like 3-5.

naijaidol, pray tell! what do u use the argos pens for? they are sooo tiny and will get lost in my massive handbag. u knw, a former colleague told me thats the same pens you find in betting shops!

thx for stopping by.

Afrobabe said...

lmao @ Naija Idol ...I also dont have an account there, only go to pay bills....

Mamalicious..I also dont know what she uses the argos pens for..they are dead tiny...

Mamalicious said...

lol

NaijaBabe said...

RANDOMNESS!!!!

Buttercup said...

LOL!