CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 22 May 2008

Usher and Black Hate.

Okay, before you get worried, this blog wont be full of youtube videos. But kai, i love the embed facility i cant lie.

Update: I got my mummy's phone today. Chai, wasnt cheap. Lucky woman! I havent opened the box ... had such a long day and Im exhausted. But it looks blinging from the box. I might not open it you know..... just wrap it and fedex. Thanks for all your comments.

Back to business, loving this new song by Usher. Its off his new album and i think its hot. The video isnt there, just the song! Meanwhile I heard that Usher has filed for seperation from Tameka. Na waoooooo. Will that be Mariah and Nick in 9 months?





Then there is this clip from a radio show in London. Shocking stuff coming from the lips of a self-hating but albeit BLACK MAN. He has embarrased us all.

I should add though for the benefit of those who dont know, the radio hostess is called Vanessa Feltz, she is about 50, pretty white woman but overweight. She had a very public divorce followed by a breakdown on celebrity Big Brother. She is now dating a younger, black NIGERIAN-BRITISH man who is also a well known UK urban artiste.


11 comments:

Chari said...

huh? can u imagine...well I knew the separation with Tameka was coming...cuz the babe to dey fuss...ahahn...*hisses*..hey be expecting a lil mo traffic up in here cuz I gave u a shout on ma blog...keep ur A game tyt o...

Mamalicious said...

hey, nice one Chaz Man.

PassionIsRed said...

see thats my issue with celebs....they're quick to get married and even quicker to seperate/divorce!....oh well...i guess they're human too, and make mistakes!

btw...hav u listened to the new album? wat r ur thots?

allyurz said...

wow! the guy sounds bitter! he probably wasn't getting any from black women lol! he knows no correct black babe will ja him face hehe. what a shame

Nice Anon said...

I think it is a publicity stunt! Dude is trying to sell more albums

LemonadeGirl said...

I heard about this guy... He def has some big ol' chip on his shoulder... Lol

I love this song too!

X

Mamalicious said...

passionisred, its so sad that they have a kid involved.to me sha this an extreme mistake. a mistake is maybe cheating on ur wife 6mths into marraige, not seeking divorce.

Ushers new album is a 2.5 over 5 in my opinion. Its not a certified banger like Confessions but it still have some decent tracks like the one i put up and 'Moving Mountains' on my side bar. Like, i dont even like the first single 'Love in the Club'.I prefer the remix with B and Weezy. I wont be buyin the whole album, instead i'll download individual songs from i-tunes.

allyurz, he's probably gotten no attention from black girls. but its sad how he associates overweight with ugly-even the women in his family!! dude has issues.

nice anon, really? hmm, time will tell. if its true, then thats low.

lemonade girl, yes love the song. are you london based?

thanks for stopping by all. hope you have a good weekend. to listen to Usher's new album, go to

Usher - Here I Stand

LemonadeGirl said...

Hey... Yup... I should prob update my profile lol... How bout u?

X

Mamalicious said...

hey lemonade girl, thx for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah I've heard of this hater, that's so sad. How can even a white woman be with him? He obviously has some things to sort out...

I thought Mariah n Nick was a joke till I saw it in some tabloid. Hmmm... to each their own.

I love Ush's album so far!

Mamalicious said...

yup... the album's not bad at all.